Situated in the centre of Camden , this truly is the ideal location for all London professionals. As soon as you walk into the office you are greeted by an overwhelming sense of space, collaboration and fresh air ! This is a fast paced, energetic working environment which allows for self-growth as well as autonomous working.
The company itself have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years, driven at the helm by a very successful entrepreneur. Within the organisation there are multiple projects and departments which allow for a varied working day and many career prospects. There is a real sense of comradery and passion for the organisation. All team members are hired on passion, enthusiasm and drive over skillset.
If you have a background within retail or FMCG this would enhance your application.
You will report directly into the Brand and Project Director, whilst working alongside a newly appointed PR Agency. The initial project as you join the team will be to build a marketing strategy for a 580,000 square foot location with over 200 retail and F&B locations. Working in a team with 4 others, this is a hands on autonomous position with no egos allowed !
You must be hungry for success, with the potential or pay reviews and extra project, this position is for someone who says yes, with determination and excitement.
You will be taking ownership of communication channels (social/website/PR), be a key decision maker and content creator, and lead the charge in maintaining one tone of voice. We are looking for a commercial marketeer someone who understands and is comfortable with managing budgets effectively.
A creative, who can come up with brand partnerships and execute amazing experiences in the space will be ideal, and proven ability to generate a sales stream from.
Key responsibilities include:
· Plan and manage all external marketing campaigns. Activity includes, but not limited to: paid social, SEO, CRM, and offline marketing activities and a number of third-party website channels
· Evolve and update the brand books to ensure consistent communication across every aspect of the business.
· Manage and grow the key social media channels, by creating content that showcases both brand to both B to C and B to B audiences.
· Take ownership of offline marketing materials, creating materials that are inspiring and ‘best in class’ heavily contributing to the sales process.
· Manage and initiate CRM campaigns resulting in increased open rates, click-through rates, and app engagement. Where appropriate Compiling the weekly internal newsletter, contributing to social media and leading community initiatives across sites.
· Create content to be used across the business, from initial concept to editing. Experiment with new ideas and campaigns for both internal and promotion purposes.
· Write, review and approve all messaging and copy generated by the internal team.
· Attending and speaking on behalf of the brand at networking events and with the media
· Work with and communicate to all partners, suppliers and vendors across the markets to ensure their success. Create brand partnerships.
A minimum of 4 years experience would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Our client is looking for you to be able to present confidently and manage budgets well. Within your application we are looking for media slides to be able to demonstrate year on year financial success, specific projects that have increased revenue and how.
*Please bare this in mind when applying.