- Central London
- £49K - £56K (DOE) Pro Rata
- Start date:
- August/September 19
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 11 months with potential to extend
Duration: ASAP for 11 months
The Engineering Management Staffing team are responsible for hiring senior Managers across the 9 Engineering Sites around EMEA. As a Researcher you would play a pivotal role in mapping and engaging talent across the region.
Within Engineering Management the Researcher will play a huge part in carefully navigating the market to identify the very best talent and forming an approach to engage with them for the future. They provide a high touch, "white glove" approach to cultivating relationships, partnering with our Engineering reams to attract future leaders.
Talent Engagement in EMEA has progressed from sourcing and mapping to relationship building and niche engagement. As an expert in Engineering Management you would act as an adviser to our potential new Leadership Talent, finding, engaging and guiding them through early stages of the process or shaping knowledge and opportunities for the longer term. By the time you’ve introduced a candidate to your team in recruiting, they are comfortable, well informed, and excited about the possibilities that await them here. A passion for Research, attention to detail and ability to think long term will be key to success in this role.
- Know the region’s Leadership candidate pools by talent mapping & tracking.
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, direct approach, referrals drives, events etc.
- Develop & leverage deep subject matter expertise in your focus locations to ensure pipeline is representative of the markets we serve.
- Partner with our Eng Manager Recruiters and Engineering client groups across EMEA; consult with senior stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy from a pipeline perspective.
- Lead and influence the broader Engineering organization in underrepresented hiring initiatives.
- Identify and engage passive industry talent to both deliver against hiring demand and inspire new project or geographical endeavours.
- Act as an advisor to our senior clients in Engineering on how we can partner to attract talent.
- Develop strong market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires across the region.
- Improve the candidate, hiring manager, recruiter and researcher experience.
- Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Manage candidate processes at early stages and act as a candidate advocate.
- Evaluate skill level and make recommendations based on your knowledge of our client group.
- Provide coaching and connect candidates to the business and recruiting partners.
- Experience managing multiple client groups and senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Proven success in running complex searches to identify top talent.
- Ability to deliver against actual demand but also to think longer term and strategically engage with talent who may not always be ready to move roles.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations.
- An aptitude for reporting and ability to regularly update multiple stakeholders across differing priorities.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands; grow professionally by actively staying up to date in areas of expertise.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity
A background in Executive Search or Long Term Engagement and/or a Research based role "In House".
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.