Creative and ambitious individual required for an exciting opportunity within an international integrated communications agency based in Central London. A good knowledge of post-production responsibilities and spirited personality is the perfect cocktail for this position.
Our client are part of a global creative network and provide one of the most established offerings within the industry, famous for producing notably effective and creative work which has seen them pick up a number of awards. Our client are the Socially focussed arm of this agency network and boast a lengthy list of clients both big and small, with offices in over 5 locations around the world.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrive promptly in the morning to greet resource, and allocate their workstation/suite.
- Attend the weekly Design Resource Meeting and Production Status.
- Find and offer resource options for upcoming projects based on brief.
- Open and reconcile Production and Post jobs in our scheduling and finance systems.
- Make sure all bookings and time reporting from both staff and freelance are up to date at all times on the scheduling system.
- Arrange New Supplier, Freelance and NDA forms for any new independent freelancers.
The candidate needs the following skills, experience and personality
- You must be highly organised, punctual, thorough and reliable.
- You must be proactive and think ahead in terms of anticipating next stages.
- You should have a firm understanding of post production and advertising agencies.
- You must be able to multi task and prioritise and not to panic under pressure.
- You should have a good knowledge of Google Suite and Social media.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.