Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as Human Resources). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts - we bring the world's most innovative people together and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great staff member, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our staff, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
The People Services (GPS) team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future staff. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Partner with our hiring groups across EMEA; consult with stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Source and attract unique and/or passive candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires for our technical client groups in EMEA.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing or a function of similar scope.
- Experience recruiting for technical roles.
- Experience managing multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Experience managing high volume of requisitions.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations, and the ability to influence a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others, initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects effectively, while staying up to date in areas of expertise.
- Excellent team player with effective leadership skills and the ability to act with integrity, self-awareness and respects/values the intelligence and diversity of colleagues.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written