Head of Consumer Communications
£65 to £85k DOE
Aquent are working in partnership with a leading global retailer to find them a Head of Consumer Communications to lead consumer comms within Europe - this is a critical leadership role to drive growth across six countries.
You will lead the planning and overseeing of local market execution and integrated external communications campaigns.
Working alongside the Director of Consumer Communications you will deliver a clear and comprehensive European communications vision and strategy.
- Drive the development of ownable and impactful messaging.
- Deliver a clear and concise communications strategy
- Build a high performing consumer comms team
- Significant experience in a fast paced in-house environment or agency with big brand experience
- Proven track record in development and delivery of comms strategy and tactics
- Passion for comms innovation in particular with Earned, Social, Influence and Experiential
- Proven team and line management experience
- Strong track record of delivering shareable and newsworthy content
- First class writing skills
- Car allowance
- Stock options
- Annual bonuses
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution – 4% matched
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.