Senior Project Manager (Digital) £45 - 55k doe
Based in Shenfield (20 minutes from Liverpool Street)
Easy commute out of London
Our client is a digital agency based just outside London. Part of a bigger group with some very well known names in the agency world, you have all the benefits of working for a London agency without the central London commute.
They have a new role that has come up as the current incumbent has been promoted in the business, something they are always keen to do internally.
They have some amazing automotive clients and a well-established creative and dedicated team to work with them. You will be working across a number of projects and clients so lots of variety and an enthusiastic team to support you.
You should be an expert in all things digital, happy to undertake multiple projects and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
You will work with the Senior Project Management team to allocate team resource on projects and head up major projects, liaising with Client Services and directly with the client to ensure a smooth flow of information and project success.
Key project responsibilities:
- Initiate, define, plan and manage delivery of projects for clients across a range of different media depending on experience, this media could include but not limited to: websites, configurators, CGI imagery, CGI animations/videos, printed material
- Liaise with third-party vendors to ensure the best in terms of performance, value for money and maintain a cutting-edge in their area of expertise
- Lead on the management of multiple projects on assigned accounts by developing plans, managing budgets, monitoring progress and executing delivery
- Coordinate creation of estimates on allocated projects
- Proactively maintain awareness of other projects and remove obstacles/create flexibility when required
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to issues related to the delivery of the project
- Deliver exemplary customer service while delivering the project
- Provide advice and information on technical matters to clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure architecture, design, applications, user experience and page building are the optimum for the industry
You should be:
- Flexible, committed, well-organised, disciplined, diligent, proactive and assertive. - sets the standard for others to follow
- A talented relationship builder, polite, patient, personable, persuasive and diplomatic, comfortable presenting at the ‘shop floor’ or ‘board room’
- Commercially astute, able to maintain a strategic view and turn the ‘big picture’ into operational reality
- Can-do approach to problem solving
- Extremely customer focused
- Responds well to change
- Excellent 'people person'
- Able to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Have first-class interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and always looking to make efficiencies across the project
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience in presentations
- Able to work overtime as and when required, sometimes at short notice
- Full UK driving licence
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months remaining
Your experience and knowledge:
- Several years ‘hands-on’ experience leading complex, multi-disciplined, enterprise level development and content management projects
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience with multi-language projects
- Have achieved Prince 2 Practitioner/Agile Practitioner or PMP Professional Qualification
Full spec is available on application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted due to the high response rate we receive. Thanks for your interest.