My client is a fantastic financial services company renowned for building great partnerships with respective companies. Currently with a need to keep developing their creative output, they are now looking for a self shooting Video & Animation Producer to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Brand and Communications, you will be responsible for shooting & creating exceptional brand collateral which can also translate across 2D Motion. As this is a collaborative creative team, you’ll be working with 3 Designers, a brand & Editorial team along with a Digital Content team so opportunities to discuss concepts will be endless.
On a day to day basis, your projects will consist of:
- Shooting and editing company videos (internal/external events, activities and brand awareness)
- Creating Data visualisation focused animation pieces
- Animated branded and marketing content videos
- Client collaboration and Video/Motion brief management
- Creation of showreels and highlight videos to display great things happening within the business
As this is a very hands on role, there will be a lot of crossover between yourself and the integrated designer; so you will both have to manage briefs, come up with engaging concepts, work with the digital & editorial teams but most importantly really elevate the brand with your great production of work.
All in all, you should be an extremely passionate and organised individual as this client will give you free reign on projects and trust you to bring great ideas to life!
- 3-4 years minimum industry experience
- Strong video and shooting experience
- A strong showreel with both corporate and advertising brands
- Strong working Knowledge of Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro (as well as the big 3)
- Ability to work on numerous projects at a time