Business Development Manager
Based in Soho
£35-40k (Manager) - Customer Engagement
My client is an award-winning creative marketing and communications agency, part of a bigger group. They are looking for 2 new business development hires, 1 x exec level to work in their health-focused communications department, and the other Manager to work across a variety of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to drive new business opportunities and revenue generation by proactive sales outreach and supporting credentials and proposal development for the wider senior and new business teams.
It is expected you will be able to confidently support with pre-meeting research, post-meeting follow-up and proposals. Successfully support and attend face to face/WebEx meetings with senior staff and successfully supported pitches.
They have been recognised as agency of the year in the past and are a diverse and talented family of over 200 based in the heart of Soho.
The Business Development role is instrumental in coordinating the new business effort and ensuring the client experience during pitches is positive and seamless.
A primary role will be to support the Business Development Director with the creation of polished creds presentations and prospecting campaigns that are highly creative and attention-grabbing. In addition, you will be a key champion of pitches internally, supporting the pitch team with presentations, theatre, set-up and the creation of pitch materials.
This work is fast, fluid and exciting, with no two days being the same. They need a self-starting individual who can work under the pressure of short deadlines and who is all over the detail.
· Working to develop creative and high-quality creds and pitch presentations.
· Manage the upkeep of agency information on intermediary profiles and trade websites.
· Produce research reports ahead of new business meetings and pitches to support the pitch team.
· Provide general support/ research/ co-ordination to pitch teams during pitch process.
Our ideal candidate: Skills
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· A minimum of two years of experience within Business Development or Account Management within a creative, integrated, digital or media agency. 1 year or internship at exec level
· High standards and attention to detail
· Excellent organisational and project management skills
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with across the breadth of the agency
· Proficient at PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Our ideal candidate: Attitude
· Energetic and confident, with the ability to inspire those around you
· Have a love for new business and the variety the role brings
· A can-do attitude and happy to support colleagues at all levels
· Committed and diligent. You are the person who is always prepared, done their homework, and who has the meeting in the diary before it’s suggested!
**Only those successful at shortlisting will be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive**