Business Development Executive
Central London - Soho
Paying up to Up to £27k
My client is an award-winning creative marketing and communications agency, part of a bigger group. They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their existing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to drive new business opportunities and revenue generation by proactive sales outreach and supporting credentials and proposal development for the wider senior and new business teams.
It is expected you will be able to confidently support with pre-meeting research, post meeting follow-up and proposals. Successfully support and attend face to face/WebEx meetings with senior staff and successfully supported pitches.
They have been recognised as agency of the year in the past and are a diverse and talented family of over 200 based in the heart of Soho.
Key skills and deliverables:
- To be able to confidently support with building PowerPoints for credentials meetings
- To be able to confidently support with proposals
- To be able to confidently support during client meetings with a senior member of staff present
- To have taken part in one pitch
- To confidently know the offering and be able to give a detailed sales pitch:
- Put together team bios to support pitches.
- Putting together relevant case studies of present and past work to support pitches.
- Not be afraid to challenge the status quo put in place new business processes with the help of the senior team