- up to £52 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- end of February 2020
My client is a Global Technology Company, and a household name. They are looking for a Sales Project Manager to join their team for a contract till the end of February 2020. The position pays up to £52 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
Working as a Project Manager within the UK GMP Sales team to help improve current processes & accelerate productivity of the current sales managers. Main initial responsibility will be owning and improving our UK deals process, working closely with senior sales leads as well as our EMEA GTM team.
- Review current deals structure, sourcing the right data needed to support our strategic deals and become the expert in the team on the internal systems needed to access the various revenue data needed as part of this process.
- Implement new ways of working for the team to save time and improve productivity in our deal making process & scale best practice and feedback on how to improve the process to the EMEA GTM deals team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with sales leads to help them source the right information to construct and present their deals more efficiently.
- Help deliver value and time savings into the current deals process by creating process and automation around repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with EMEA deals team to push back best practice from the UK and drive improvements to our internal deal processes.
- BA/MA degree (or equivalent)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self starter who enjoys problem solving & driving change in a complex matrixed environment
- Needs to be comfortable with data manipulation (spreadsheets, pivot tables etc. Vs. any coding skills) & strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Some understanding of our industry & the platforms ecosystem is an advantage
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.