- up to £70 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Technology Company, and a household name. They are looking for an Industry Manager for the Travel Sector to join their team for a 12 month contract. The position pays up to £70 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to transform clients strategy regarding performance, measurement and branding.
- Generate business opportunities by presenting performance products with structure, deep product understanding and detailed execution plans.
- Develop business by creating and regularly updating individual customer strategies and utilising own understanding of customer business issues, objectives and growth strategies.
- Develop long term, senior-level relationships with clients and agencies.
As an Industry Manager in Travel, you will partner with leading travel clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how the products can enhance their online presence. You will develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth and generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics. You’ll consult using search-based advertising products but also display and video advertising using Mobile, YouTube, Google Display Ads, and the Google Marketing Platform.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on a broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the travel industry or working for a client or agency.
- Online sales and business development experience.
- Expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google products, including search and display.
- Understanding of performance marketing.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating relationships across many levels of a client.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.