My client is a market leading world renowned international brand that put people and strong ideas at the heart of what they do. Currently going through a busy period where lots of positive change is occurring, they are looking to bring in a Head of Digital, Content and Channels to join their team.
Reporting into the Corporate Affairs Director, you will be senior figure responsible for strategizing and defining the framework of the businesses’ digital brand and channels across all platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and a vast majority of other platforms too.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Defining the success of the businesses’ corporate digital channels
- Outlining and strategizing channel effectivity and efficiency
- Developing a framework for the digital outlook of the corporate affairs team; visual identity, tone of voice, engagement approach etc.
- Being the driving force behind the creation of great content from features, social media posts, vlogs, blogs, videos
- Ensuring the team uses insights and analytics to develop and maximise audience reach
As this is a new role, they are really looking for someone with a strong but positive and personable attitude who can really elevate the business. You’ll have 5 direct reports too so it will be your responsibility to educate as well as inspire a team of digital enthusiasts who want to push the brand forward too.
In terms of background, they are really looking for someone who has worked either in a fast paced FMCG environment or someone who has worked agency side in partnership with FMCG clients.
All in all, if you are a driven and dedicated Senior Content Specialist who is a digital enthusiast and a great brand ambassador, this could be the role for you!
- 8 years+ minimum experience in a multi-channel content team with experience leading a team
- Strong FMCG in house experience or agency experience working with FMCG brands
- Ability to be both strategic and visionary on digital but hands on where expected
- A confident presenter of ideas – able to present and win support for concepts, ideas and storyboards
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to see ideas from concept right through to delivery