My client is a market leading world renowned international brand that put people and strong ideas at the heart of what they do. Currently going through a busy period where lots of positive change is occurring, they are looking to bring in a Head of Internal and Colleague Communications to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Colleague Engagement and Communications, you would be responsible for planning and delivering a communications strategy which will represent the brands’ business transformation, culture change and performance.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the delivery of a Colleague Communications strategy that embodies the outlook of the organisation
- Ensuring there is a company-wide strategic calendar that sets out what teams should be engaging with which
- Work closely with the Head of Colleague Engagement and Comms to ensure behaviours/values within colleagues are symmetrical
- Leading on all internal communications relating to change programmes
- Work with the Head of Digital, Content and Channels to maintain that content is reflective of brand and the nature of the business
As this role is working in partnership with one of the most senior executive members in the business, it is essential that you have had experience dealing with senior members of staff – building trusting relationships and delivering successful results.
Crucially, you will be managing a team of 5 business partners so it is significantly important that you are able to effective manage relationships, inspire visions and really make people feel comfortable with what change looks like.
All in all, if you have worked in a Head of Comms role before where your mission has been to inspire change communications within a large business, whilst building cohesion and solidarity in the process, then this could be the role for you
- 8 years+ minimum experience in Internal Communications including leading a team in a fast-paced business
- Excellent strategy skills – the ability to see “the big picture and really understand the brand”
- Proven experience of inspiring change communications and improving the outlook of brands/businesses
- Confident character who is able to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to juggle loads of projects at once