- up to £48 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio across both digital and hardware products. They are looking for a Trading Executive Hardware (e-commerce) for their electronic hardware products. It's a 12 month contract, paying up to £49 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The Store sells first-party hardware products and services directly to consumers. A Trading Executive is required to help trade and manage day-to-day activities across the European e-commerce sites to achieve retail sales targets. Key responsibilities include creating and executing a strategy for on-site programmes, forecasting and reporting of sales and optimising UX.
Trading Executive required to help trade and manage day-to-day activities on the Store sites across Europe to achieve retail sales targets. Key responsibilities also include creating and executing a strategy for on-site programmes, forecasting and reporting of sales and optimising UX.
- BA/MA degree.
- Experience working in e-commerce.
- Personality and experience to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail. Collaborative, team player.
- Fast learner. Able to pick up new products and ecosystem dynamics and perform quickly
- Strong execution orientation. Have a proven track record of consistently delivering business results despite challenges
- Understanding and interest in electronic hardware products and the broader technology industry
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.