- £29.79 ph on PAYE ( £61.963k pa pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 6 months temp contract + extension or going permanent
- Salary/Pay: £29.79 p.h on PAYE ( £61.900k pa pro rata)
- Perks: 33 days paid holiday (pro rata) + meals, Gym, and more...
- Duration: 6 month's temp contract + extension or going permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Start: ASAP/Notice
- As a Technical Solutions Specialist / Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our client’s product partners.
- You will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with.
- From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's product partnerships such as Google News.
- You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of they're partnerships, as well as prioritize projects and resources.
- Support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and their customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and their own Sales.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with and managing external partners
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Excellent written communication skills
- Language fluency in French is a MUST
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Multinational Technology giant.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.