- up to £65 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio across both digital and hardware products. They are looking for a Content Marketing Manager for their B2B content library. It's a 12 month contract, paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
As part of the team, this person's mission is to help the current and the next generation to grow their skills, career and/or business and to find a job. As Content Marketing Manager, they will manage, create and deliver external marketing assets such as case studies, blog post articles or print materials. They will ensure its correct distribution across events, websites, social and other channels, covering all initiatives such as Digital Workshop, DotOrg or Ads Integration, collaborating closely with respective teams, local markets and with our central Policy and PR teams.
- Create, manage and deliver marketing assets across channels.
- Manage the content creation of case studies, blog post articles, print material and social posts, ensuring its correct distribution at events, websites, social and other channels.
- Support in defining and executing new marketing approaches, including preparing and sharing best practices & toolkits across markets, optimising content development processes and sourcing new case study leads.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to increase our cut-through regionally and locally, coordinating asset & content deployment in line with our campaigning plans & social media strategy, ensuring an ‘Always-On’ online presence and at external events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience, including managing marketing campaigns.
- Strong written communication (English), including copywriting.
- Project Management: Ability to project manage large and complex communication plans across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies.
- Written communication: Ability to translate brand message and narrative into compelling copy content and storytelling materials.
- Collaboration and Communication: Ability to communicate effectively and build collaborative partnerships internally and externally; comfortable with presenting to senior & external audiences.
- Marketing execution: Proven track record in creating and executing outstanding marketing campaigns, including asset production; confident with making creative judgments.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute to new strategic marketing approaches; strong analytical skills, comfortable with audience segmentation, channel selection and campaign measurement.
- Problem solving: Experienced in influencing teams, and a strong problem solver who can be resourceful and make trade offs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Thrives in ambiguity and enjoys working in a fast-changing environment.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.