Role: Paid Search Manager
Location: 3 days in the office in Aylesbury and two days remote.
Salary: £45k to £55k
I am working with a leading FMCG brand to find them a Paid Search Manager to lead and implement the global search strategy, prioritising both SEO/SEM best practice in the region and deliver best in Paid Social Campaigns. This will happen across defined platforms, markets and consumer targets, to achieve specified KPI's to accelerate paid media, ecommerce growth platforms and “Direct to consumer” projects.
This role will involve becoming the champion for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube and centralise, harmonise best practices across the markets. Working closely with the Digital Content Manager an annual production calendar and strategy will be rolled out across EMEA to deliver our omni-channel activations plans with local Digital Managers, ecommerce managers.
Day To Day Duties;
- Managing Client Campaigns, working with the Client Services team and directly with the client.
- PPC & Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
- Paid Social (Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
- Google Shopping
- Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insight
- Planning and Delivering Display campaigns (Programmatic & Direct Buy), influencer campaigns.
- Keen eye for a low-performance query & track record of beating benchmarks/targets
- Plan, implement, analyse and improve all SEM activities for the EMEA region, including UK, France, Poland and other priority growth markets/platforms
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies through ongoing trend, keyword analysis
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data insights to optimise paid and organic strategies with markets
- Continuously refine the existing search strategy; own and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for organic search, as well as paid search support.
- Manage the EMEA search agency closely and effectively, and collaborate on work with the paid and organic search plans respectively for EMEA growth platforms and local activation plans.
- Excellent communication, presentational, and process skills
- Understanding of how to deliver digital and media performance management via cross-functional team. Strong business acumen to prioritize opportunities
- Clearly understands Paid/Owned/Earned media dynamics and how to plan, integrate and successfully implement across Paid Search & Social Platforms
- Experience in regional environments, ability to work across various cultures & capability levels, understanding regional trends and media landscape across EMEA region—not just one market
- Agency Management – knows how agencies work (typical issues, way of working, internal working), and will manage effectively
- Progressive Mindset – will push both Agency and brand teams/markets to advance. Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment
- Experience with web analytics, using a variety of tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio & Tag manager included)
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills are required