- up to £55 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Technology Company with a big online presence, and some hardware products. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract, paying up to £55 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
This position is intended to support a notifications program. In particular, the role is meant to provide operational support for notifications as they work their way through the product life cycle: from creative, to product and technical reviews, to launch, and beyond.
The position will have particular responsibility for:
- Moving notifications through the various approval chains and ensuring those approvals are granted in a timely manner
- Coordinating with partner teams who submit requests for notifications and who require regular updates regarding their progress
- Managing communications on behalf of the notifications team and ensuring those communications maximize operational efficiency
- Managing operational dashboards and summarizing their results for the notifications leadership team
- Partnering with key stakeholders, including analytics and UX, to ensure they are aware of notifications moving through the approval chain
- Completed university degree
- Experience with project management
- Comfort with tactical and operational work
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana
- Familiarity with technical management tools like JIRA
- Some familiarity with digital communications like email
- Some familiarity with creative production, including work with design and UX teams
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.