We are looking for an account manager with experience in the Digital Music Industry. To support the Commercial Label Partnerships (CLP) team (supporting record labels) in various responsive/reactive categories:
Rights Manager Support: Report/resolve bugs, Follow-up internally with ops/cross functional teams to facilitate label responses
• Verification: Work with internal ops/concierge teams to process FB/IG verification requests for all music label partners
• Whitelisting: Utilize internal tools to process FB/IG verification requests for all music label partners. Manage database of requests
• User Account Management/Integrity: Reactive response to access issues/hacks, username/profile name changes, merge requests, etc.
• Ad Coupons: Create, manage and process ad credits/coupons for music label partners
• CRM: Work cross functionaly to manage/maintain CRM database for music industry partners, create educational one-sheets on new product/features
• Reporting: From time-to-time, generate ad-hoc reports utilizing internal dashboards for CLP team and music label partners
• Payments: Maintain payment status workbook, process invoices, expedite payments, change in process requests/directives/etc.
• Meetings: From time-to-time, attend planning/execution meetings on above mentioned tasks
• 2+ years digital music experience (interaction with record labels a plus but not required)
• Firm understanding of social media platforms and interaction with music
• Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)