Are you a passionate, results-focused recruiter who is fanatical about delivering an amazing experience for each candidate and hiring manager you engage with?
Would you like to be part of a growing, high-performing, diverse, award-winning international recruitment team? Do you have a passion for travel and technology?
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join the team on a contract to help hire the best talent across two brands.
In this role you will partner with business leaders and HR to attract, source and pipeline exceptional talent, as well as influencing hiring decisions by applying acute knowledge of the organization and deep expertise of the external markets.
Who you are…
Our client is looking for someone who can attract the best talent in the market and manage the complete candidate experience across functions such as Marketing, Strategy, Data Science, Analytics, Product, Finance and Sales. Someone who loves recruitment and wants to become a decision influencer accountable for the quality of hire for the brands and the overall business.
What you’ll do…
- Deliver the Talent Acquisition strategy for the brands by using data driven insight
- Source directly the strongest candidates from the market and build pipelines across many functions within the brands
- Ensure all candidates have a great experience with us, show casing our brand and guiding principles
- Collaborate with the team to drive pipelines, building ongoing sourcing channels
- Partner with Business Leaders and with Human Resources (HR) partners to manage client relationships
- Partner with internal and external communities to build pipelines, host events and deliver employer brand campaigns
- Translate hiring needs into candidate generation plans, and set clear expectations for the timeframe and partnership needed from the business
- Advise hiring managers on strategic staffing issues including industry talent trends
- Be an integral part of talent acquisition objectives and initiatives to drive operational efficiency and speed as well as continually identifying ways to improve branding and candidate experience
You’ll fit this role if you…
- Always want to deliver an end-to-end recruitment process that makes both the Hiring Manager and Candidates smile
- Have a consultative approach with Hiring Managers that enables you to influence talent decisions by providing value-added recruiting advice with an ability to partner with both tech and non-tech functions
- Are a sourcer who loves to try new methods and is not afraid of a Purple Squirrel and a competitive market
- Have experience in using data to drive decisions and build talent strategies
- Anticipate future talent needs of the organization and build a steady stream of prospective talent
- Are enthusiastic about driving diversity across the recruitment process from sourcing amazing diverse talent to creating an inclusive process that reduces bias
- Are able to deal with complexity, solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate resilience, keep pushing, try new things and cover the basics. Always be positive attitude when things get tricky!