My client is a market leading world renowned international brand that put people and strong ideas at the heart of what they do. Currently going through a busy period where lots of positive change is occurring, they are looking to bring in a Internal and Change Communications Partner to join their food retail team.
Reporting into the Head of Internal Engagement and Communications, you would be responsible for pushing and delivering a communications strategy which will represent the brands’ business transformation, culture change and performance across the food business.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Helping assist the delivery of a Colleague Communications strategy that embodies the outlook of the organisation
- Ensuring there is a company-wide strategic calendar that sets out what teams should be engaging with
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Engagement and Communications to ensure behaviours/values within colleagues are symmetrical to the business
- Support on all internal communications relating to change programmes
- Work with the Head of Digital, Content and Channels to maintain that content is reflective of brand and the nature of the business
As this role is working in partnership with one of the most senior executive members in the business, it is essential that you have had exposure with corporate professionals – building trusting relationships and delivering successful results.
Crucially, you will be working in a collaborative team and alongside likeminded people so it is significantly important that you are able to effective manage relationships, inspire change and really make people feel comfortable with what change looks like.
All in all, if you have worked in an Internal Communications, Change Communications or Communications role before where your mission has been to inspire change communications within a large business, whilst building cohesion and solidarity in the process, then this could be the role for you!
- 6 years+ minimum experience in Internal Communications including leading a team in a fast-paced business
- Excellent strategy skills – the ability to see “the big picture and really understand the brand”
- Proven experience of inspiring change communications and improving the outlook of brands/businesses
- Confident character who is able to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to juggle loads of projects at once