- Central London
- £66,000 - £81,000 (DOE)
- Start date:
- Sept/Oct 2019
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
We are looking for a dynamic, analytical, structured team player that will help us to drive the operations of the business and help us scale our efforts and to make a real impact on people’s lives. You will work with a team that has a strong mission and big ambitions.
You will manage EMEA Ads resources operationally (budgets and headcount) and provide data driven business insights, while working with multiple stakeholders (Finance, HR, Marketing etc.).
- 2 years of working experience, ideally in a consulting firm
- Executive-level written and visual presentation skills
- Superb project management and analytical skills
- Good familiarity with Google Sheet and Slides,
- The ability to draw data driven insights and is comfortable with managing multiple stakeholders while driving operational tasks (e.g., budget and headcount management)
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.