Media Planning Manager
£65k to £70k
I am working with a leading travel provider to find them a Media Planning Manager. The Media Planning Manager will;
- Manage Media Spend and ensure it delivers against the commercial plan
- Build a media plan for each year across all their key markets and
- Drive customers through the purchase funnel
- Optimize the always on digital leads acquisition
- Make the most of the data available to build optimized and personalized customer online journeys.
- Use the DMP to develop segmented audiences to drive specific messages and campaigns
- Work on tools and ways of working in order to change era in the way they buy digital media and to enter the new era of personalization.
- Closely manage the media and creative agencies.
- Recommend and manage the production and implementation of personalized lead digital campaigns to fit the markets/audiences needs and specificities. Both in terms of creative and media planning.
- Report and analyze results on all those actions and to optimize continuously the actions plans accordingly.
- Manage and optimize the acquisition media and production budget.
- Educated to degree level
- Solid reporting and analytical skills. Ability to drive insight from numbers and qualitative analysis
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving and technical environment.
- Project management skills. Both as a project leader or a project team member.
- ‘Team player’ able to work with others in an easy and supportive manner, yet remains focussed on own objectives.
- Ability to lead team
- English mandatory. French a bonus