- Central London
- £45K - £65K (DOE) (Pro-Rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 11 months
Our client has a world-class team who work together to help drive the businesses ambitions and scale to the next level. They conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly-engaged approach.
They care deeply about delivering a great candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with them.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the talent acquisition team.
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 4+ previous years recruitment experience
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience in a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience hiring Technology Recruiters and Sourcers highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.