I am currently recruiting for a Recruiter for an American multinational technology company with offices based in Central London. The Recruiting team for the company in question is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join their global recruiting organization hiring tech and non-technical roles across EMEA.
Ideal individuals will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to; profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation; rather than sell a role.
- Significant experience of Sales, Corporate, Tech and / or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Fluency in English and one other European language such as French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
For more information please drop me an email – email@example.com