- up to £77 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- till end of Dec, with view to extend.
My client is a Global Technology Company with a product mix of hardware and online products. They are looking for 3 Programme Leads to help update education materials on online advertising and data capture tools. You will be working on updating and managing the content, as well as delivering the training, making improvements and rolling out best practices throughout EMEA. This is a contract role, initially offered till the end of the year, with view to extend. THe role pays up to £77 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
About the Program:
Most of our customers are going through some form of digital transformation. We want to help our customers feel equipped for this, and lead change in their organisations so they succeed and grow in a digital world. It might be helping them make the shift to mobile, pivot to programmatic marketing, build their brand online, or develop the next wave of talented 'digital leaders'. The team leads our work to support companies in making these changes. We provide tools to help companies diagnose their needs, we develop and run a range of our own education programs plus we work to provide a ‘One’ proposition for our customers - curating & recommending programmes from other teams to meet their needs. Every program brings together multiple functions to design & deliver great learning at scale. We work internally, and with external partners to develop a network of trained facilitators who run face-to-face programs, as well as developing e-learning and virtual/blended learning experiences. The whole operation scales to support thousands of people across many markets.
About the role:
As a Programmes Lead in the, you’re part of the team that is responsible for our state-of-the-art, face-to-face marketing education programmes. You are responsible for continuously improving and updating clear and concise materials for one of our labs to our growing pool of external facilitators and partners, and eventually to our LCS and GMS clients.
- Function as Thought Leader for your area of expertise within the team, and liaise with global specialist teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Monitor industry trends, product development and feature changes, and incorporate into programme material.
- Maintain, update and optimise F2F workshop materials (presentation decks, workbooks, worksheets, communication pieces, etc.) as required.
- Translate workshop materials into more scalable learning formats (e.g. workshops-in-a-box and e-learning) in collaboration with our Blended Learning Designer.
- Collect and implement feedback from clients, facilitators on programme content.
- Communicate programme content changes with clarity, confidence and charisma in our regular quarterly briefing calls to facilitators.
- Support the Engagement Content Lead in orchestrating internal and external messaging through a set of communication channels (e.g. via email).
- Experience in a customer-facing role for large marketing organizations (Sales, Support, Consulting, etc.)
- Experience in facilitating face-to-face workshops for B- and C-Level audiences
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment
- Experience in creating compelling and concise face to face learning materials, ideally with a background in Learning Design
- Experience in project management (demonstrated attention to detail, ability to hit objectives & timelines)
- Fast learner, thrives in ambiguity, able to cope with a fast-paced, complex environment
- Experience with consulting marketing clients holistically, e.g. on direct-response/e-commerce and brand marketing, and tackling digital transformation challenges.
- Knowledge about methods and technologies that enables targeting, measurement, media buying, automation and dynamic creatives, e.g. Data Management Platforms, tagging, web analytics, audience segmentation and DSPs.
- Knowledge about industry trends around data privacy, brand safety and ad standards.
- Experience working with partners such as performance, media and creative agencies.
- Experience in partner management & event management.
- Experience developing scalable learning materials (e.g. virtual and e-learning).
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.