My client is a fantastic financial services company renowned for building great partnerships with respective companies. Currently with a need to keep developing their creative output, they are now looking for an experienced Creative Lead to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Brand and Communications, whilst managing a team of 5, you will be responsible for driving and delivering the global brand identity for the UK firm and leading the design team. It will be down to you to think both commercially and creatively to define the brand’s creative approach.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic leadership on all creative work from concept through to final delivery
- Co-ordination of workflow into the design team across all touchpoints (Digital, Video & Animation, Print, Illustration)
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and partners within the business at all levels
- Identify and develop best practice for project delivery for the team to follow
- Being a brand champion for the business; offering a personable, engaging outlook to internal teams as well
- Ability to be hands on with projects when necessary to support the design team
As this is the pinnacle of creativity within the business, they are looking for someone who can really drive creativity and passion across the board. The team are going through an exciting time where they are currently working on Global projects across illustration, print, digital and motion so they would love someone to come in bouncing with concepts.
Above all, they are looking for someone with significant creative industry experience either in-house or agency working with corporate clients. Whilst you should have a very conceptual mindsdet, you do need to be able to work within brand guidelines and take these into consideration - so if this sounds like you, do get in touch!
- 10 years+ industry experience
- Previous experience working with brand visual identities
- A strong varied portfolio demonstrating a range of projects
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a corporate environment or with corporate clients