- up to £48 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio across both digital and hardware products. They are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist - Cloud Events. It's a 12 month contract, paying up to £48 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
- Overall demand generation planning.
- Promotion calendar and campaign planning.
- Programs budgeting.
- Developing creative assets and tools.
- Manage and execute programs.
- Campaign performance tracking.
- Planning and run awareness initiatives
- Integrating events presence for 2 compementary products
- Managing presence at IT industry events
- Liaising with/briefing speakers and working with PMMs to devise event agendas based on team's objectives
- Managing the device library and process for loaning devices to the team for summits and other events
- Managing the events calendar and identifying new opportunities
- Budget management for events and processing contracts with vendors
- Working with Brand to create the look and feel at events, such as onsite booths
- Ensuring we have a good follow-up process for leads, and event reporting so we can track impact.
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- 3-5 years business marketing experience
- 3-5 years events management
- Proficient with G Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project manager skills
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.