- up to £69K/annum depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- till September 2020
My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio across both digital and hardware products. They are looking for a Retail Payments and Activation Inventory Manager. It's a 12 month contract, paying up to £69 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The RPA Inventory Manager will be responsible for managing gift card inventory in the EMEA region. Responsibilities will include managing demand planning, production forecasting, card ordering and driving product availability in retail stores. This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally, and with external partners, to understand the end to end gift card supply chain, drive process improvements and maximise efficiency of inventory management processes. You must have exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple priorities against strict deadlines.
Track Gift Card Inventory:
- Work with integrator partners to ensure on-time delivery of monthly inventory reports and validate monthly data
- Liaise with Retail Partner Managers and integrator partners to plan adequate inventory for proposed retail activities
- Analyse monthly inventory levels to avoid low stock and/or overstock of cards and create monthly summary of inventory health
- Develop process improvements to streamline inventory management process and improve inventory health across all SKUs.
Coordinate Card Production:
- Create quarterly inventory forecast for the printer, including delta analysis and present to RPA team
- Create EMEA card orders, obtain internal and external sign off and submit to printers
- Manage production timeline amendments with Card Production Manager and Integrator partners
- Manage end of life for legacy inventory with inventory partners
- Develop process improvements to streamline card ordering process
Coordinate activities to support Gift Card Availability and Compliance:
- Work with Retail Partner Managers, integrator and retail partners to map the end supply chain and document the journey of a gift card from printer to peg in key accounts
- Develop expertise of distribution models across the region
- Manage execution and stock impact of activities to increase gift card availability; eg increasing cards per peg, stock pushes
- Help identify retail targets and develop ideas to improve gift card availability.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of industry experience in Operations/Supply Chain roles at a technology firm, retailer, or manufacturing
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Docs
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multitasking skills
- Previous program/project management experience
- Fluency in verbal and written German
- Knowledge of Gift Card industry
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.