My client is a massive global communications company renowned for being one of the most diverse working and collaborative working environments within their sector. They are currently on the look out for a Creative Project Co-Ordinator to be an intergral part of all things great about design across the creative team.
Working closely with the Senior Presentation Designer and reporting into the Presentation Design Manager, you will be responsible for the handling and managing of presentation work across both print and digital. You should be strong in communicating with other designers/creative team members, as it will be your responsibility to brief them thoroughly on client expectations and how you both feel is best to deliver on projects.
Being hands on but also measured is a massive part of this role. They need someone who loves being flexible, a solutions finder and an organised indivudal however crucially, need to always puts people at the heart of their ideas and plans because the team are exceptionally collaborative so need a personable individual to drive this piece.
Ideally, you should have strong project management or project co-ordination experience across concepting ideas for presentations. You should feel comfortable making those decisions that act in the interests of the team and binds creatives, clients and yourself all together to produce great results.
So if you are a looking for a mid level role where you will work with great clients and an equally fantastic team, this could be the role for you!
- A proven track record in Project Co-Ordinator/Manager within a presentation or graphic design capacity
- Understanding and proficiency of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as Art Directing projects too
- Strong PowerPoint, World and Excel skills
- The ability to liaise effectively with senior level clients in order to interpret and put concepts into practice
- Able to harness relationships both internally and externally