My client Is a Global Social Networking platform, and they are looking for a Marketo whizz to join their team. It's an 11 month contract, paying up to £71 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the client's Business value proposition at scale. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses and agencies to grow and understand the ways in which we can help them achieve their core objectives, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry. The team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about digital marketing, email, online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results at a large scale.
As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s best products and features for businesses.
You will use digital channels, including our own family of apps and services, CRM and email marketing to drive results.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs in EMEA with the objective of increasing adoption of our Advertising Solutions
- Digital campaigns planning, strategy, setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Launch and optimize digital marketing campaigns including FB/IG, Email (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce)
- Segment lists based on firmographic data and behaviors like past engagements and website interactions.
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Analytical insights into the value of content, mechanics and channels that drive significant response and revenue improvement.
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape, channels, industry trends, Facebook & Instagram advertising is a must
- Proficiency with Marketo & Salesforce a must.
- Functional understanding of Salesforce & email marketing concepts and metrics such as lead nurture, lead scoring, targeted segmentation marketing, tracking & measuring ROI.
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email and other digital campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc…)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred
- 7+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility