- Central London
- PAYE / Hourly rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Samuel Blake
- 6month Contract
Our client is a Global leader within the Technology industry who is looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist to join their team. This person will work closely with the Partner Technology Managers to provide outstanding support for cutting edge products, solutions and APIs. At its core, you will help on-board content partners on the their platform. Your responsibilities will be to provide in-depth technical assistance to partners and analyse and escalate advanced technical issues to the appropriate teams. You may also be required to build technical training materials, deliver technical trainings and help partners improve existing video operations.
You will be;
- Provide proactive and reactive technical support to company's Partners, including working with internal stakeholders to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Obtain a broad understanding of their product technology.
- Act as a liaison between partners, technology managers, account managers and other internal and external teams.
- Deliver technical trainings to educate partners about the company products and solutions.
- Build and maintain internal dashboards to monitor partners’ performance.
- Collect partner feedback (bugs and feature requests) for product and engineering teams.
You will have;
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Engineering and client-facing experience with some coding experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Proficiency in English & Italian
Good to have;
- Knowledge of Online Video Platforms.
- Technical troubleshooting experience for complex and demanding partners.
- Detail oriented, effective communicator. Good organizational capacity, thrives in ambiguity, and with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with mobile application development in Android and/or iOS.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you, then please apply.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.