This heritage retailer is looking for a Social, Campaign and Content Manager, it will be your role to support the Brand and Attraction Manager to develop the recruitment attraction strategy to promote the candidate to the brand and engage with passive and active candidates in a digital and innovative way. You will be supporting the design and delivery for peak campaigns, such as the peak Christmas recruitment and Early Careers, and tracking performance and ensuring the campaigns are in line with the employer brand. You will also be leading the steering group internally for social content for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter – managing the content calendar, posting content and briefing the ad agency as required.
A big part of this role is to provide the business with management information and key attraction metrics to inform the business and enable them to tailor the strategy based on the insights provided.This role would suit someone who has worked in social media marketing and/or campaign management in a consumer or corporate capacity (either in-house or agency side). Or someone from a recruitment background with strong content skills.
- A creative, curious and digital mindset with experience in all social media outlets
- Relationship Management skills
- establishing, sustaining and leveraging strong, on-going customer relationships
- Communication skills – effective internal and external communication, negotiation and supportive feedback skills
- Business savviness – understand the commercial imperative and being able to turn it into action- Any previous experience of working across the recruitment industry and recruitment systems would be desirable but not essential
- Resilience - able to influence across the business area to deliver the most effective solution
- Any experience and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM is advantageous
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.