- up to £68.9k pro-rata on PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 11 months + extension
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: up to £68.9k pro-rata on PAYE
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 11 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and fast executing Technical Consultant with hands-on data analysis and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
The ideal specialist will act as a Data Strategist to work with the Data Science team, regional program managers, partner managers and partners on defining priority use cases.
- Business Case Modeling
- Create projection based on XLS tool- Present projections and handle questions on calculations
- Pitch support & BC presentation
- Explain Flex performance and business model
- Expectation Setting
- Pre-launch session to explain and remind on short and long-term results
- Measurement Discussion (incl. Revenue Sharing)
- Light-touch Performance Overview
- Initial post-launch insights check-ins
- Custom Partner Deep Dive
- Deliver to partner based on Connectivity Analytics Strategy team
- Custom Revenue Partner Deep Dive
- Onboarding Tool training
- Train partner on tool functionality
- Engagement framework setup
- Champion, train the trainer, run partner call
- Co-creation workshop and Identify use case with partner
- Work with regional program managers, partner managers and partners on defining priority use cases
- Deliver to partner
- BA/BS/BEng or higher degree with numerical/analytics focus
- 3+ year’s experience in Quantitative Analysis
- Outstanding in storytelling: i.e., the ability to structure and synthesize within your communication
- Data Visualization
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Business Consulting background
- Network Vendor Management
- Telecommunications background is a plus
- French is of high advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Social Media Technology giant.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.