- Central London
- up to 31.35 ph ( up to £65k pa pro rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Samuel Blake
- 12 month Contract
Role: B2B Marketing Manager - Global Tech Company - Products / Central London Location / Bonus: Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + Company Bonus Plan
Our Global Client is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join their enterpise marketing team on a 12montn contract.
Working on the EMEA Devices & Services Marketing team and in close cooperation with the Sales team leads, in this position you will be responsible for working with resellers servicing the B2B channel across EMEA as well as developing and deploying marketing campaigns for enterprises.
- Manage the conception, production and deployment of B2B/enterprise messaging
- Deliver best in class in-store online and offline execution, develop campaign assets and check execution.
- Writing briefs and working with creatives on execution towards resellers
- Track expenditure against budgets and analyze the performance of campaigns to determine ROI
- Partner management, onboarding account, building relationships, being an ambassador for the brand and main point of contact for marketing queries
- Be the EMEA Marketing point of contact for global & local marketing teams as well as regional cross-functional stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience
- Expereince deploying marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills Superb written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressured environment and not be adverse to ambiguity
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios
- Understanding of tech products and the overall technology industry with strong creative judgement
- Proven track record of B2B/enterprise marketing, campaign planning and execution.
- A talent for distilling complex issues into simple and intuitive narratives.
- Penchant for technology, creativity to "think outside the box" and leadership to execute effectively.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of the smart home landscape, and Google’s position.
- Demonstrated capability to analyze marketing performance.
If this opportunity can be of interest, then please apply.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.