- Central London
- £30K - £36K DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
The EMEA Sales Operations will be substantial in supporting the Sales team to run the Cloud business in the region. This role will help execute those operations on a daily basis for the EMEA region.
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization. The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide superior technical support and build successful long term relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues. Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Drive sales success and business results through sales process optimisation, by identifying ways in which systems can be automated for: improved accuracy, timing of retention and sales metrics.
- Participate in weekly business reviews with the Cloud leadership team and provide an in-depth analysis of the sub-regions Cloud sales performance. Focus is on examining key EMEA metrics to identify areas of opportunity and ultimately achieve product sales, pipeline and growth targets.
- Collaborate with resolver groups to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner; ensuring Sales Reps can provide exceptional customer support without dedicating excess time on administrative tasks.
Experience in technical support. Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Sales ticket request support
Customer data analysis
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.