- Central London
- Very Competitive + Bens
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Samuel Blake
- 12 month Contract
Creative Producer - Global Brand - TV/Video/Social
Our client is a Global brand & World Leader within Technology/Media who is looking for a Senior Creative/Integrated Producer to join their inhouse creative marketing team who work across EMEA &APAC. This team is reponsible for creating product launch assets, builds marketing campaigns, and develops collateral for internal and external events.
We are looking for a great producer who is an innovative problem-solver and project manager that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget and on strategy.
You will be;
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for highly specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners.
- Creativing RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans.
- Negotiating and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters.
- Managing external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.) ;Traffic management.
You will have;
- Experience producing complex film and video projects International production experience.
- Experince working on worldclass creative.
- Experience working acorss EMEA markets.
- Ideally mixed Agency and TV/AV experience.
- Multilingual experience doing professional journalistic research
- Ability to tell a well-crafted story in writing and/or video
- Resilience and a can-do attitude, and a friendly, positive personality to add to the existing team spirit.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please apply.
One of the Largest Tech Company in the World