- Central London
- up to £65k pa plus perks
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 12 months
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months temporary role
pay £53k pa onwards ( DOE)
We are recruiting for our Client based in Central London.
The objective of the role is:
• Assist in creating the product vision and strategy of the new complex online product. You will work collaboratively with cross functional teams to set the direction for your products, ensuring alignment to the business objectives and incorporating stakeholder initiatives.
• You will help prioritise the roadmap and organise the backlog using data, both quantitative and qualitative to ensure we are always working on high value initiatives. Make trade off decisions where necessary and know when to escalate trade off conversations.
• Work with your cross functional team to initiate product discovery work. Working closely with Analysts, UX designer and developers to design solutions to our customer problems. Create user stories that communicate a clear hypothesis and measurable success metrics.
• You will keep the backlog moving by working closely with our developers to ensure user stories, both epic and task level are created ahead of relevant scrum ceremonies. Work closely with UX/UI to ensure all visual assets are created, reviewed and signed off.
• Ensure the development team not just know what they are working on by why they are working on it.
• You will work closely with stakeholders to collectively define KPIs for which the team will be measured against. Your roadmap and backlog will drive these KPIs with more specific success metrics identified for specific initiatives. Working closely with the analytics team to track progress and communicate success to the wider organisation.
• Regularly communicate the progress of feature development and ongoing roadmap status to stakeholders. Help drive engagement with the Product discipline across the wider organisation through collaborative ways of working, communication and transparency.
• Be the voice of the customer by having a detailed understanding of their needs and pain points through user research and data gathering. Work closely with UX designers to get to know our customers.
• Work with other Central, Local Marketing and Sales teams to manage dependencies across teams and drive a cohesive customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
• Be constantly learning from external sources to help the team improve product practices.
You will have….
• B2B Product experience, preferably in a large Tech Company
• Experience in working within a fast-paced Agile environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse data, think flexibly and identify innovative solutions.
• Stakeholder management experience
• Have a customer centric approach to product delivery
• Have a passion for product, technology and innovation
• Ideally having launched digital products for SME businesses
• Experience working in a fast- paced, collaborative and agile environment.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.