My client is a fantastic professional services consultancy renowned for partnering with clients and growing their creative brand outlook to deliver worldwide success. Currently going through a defining moment of growth, they are now looking for a Senior Designer to join their collaborative team.
Reporting into the Design Team Lead, you will play a pivotal part in helping to shape and transform the outlook of the brand across all of its different touchpoints. Your passion, conceptual mind and intuitive nature should be driving forces to helping you refresh design deliverables across the board.
On a day to day basis, every day will be varied but projects will consist of:
- Marketing Collateral Design
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Event Design
- Infographic Design
- Pitch Proposals
- Web visuals (look and feel)
Essentially, they are looking for someone who is passionate about people. This company view themselves as a creative solutions finder to client’s creative problems, so if you love being client-facing as well as a creative spark, this team will give you the perfect opportunity to fuse the two.
Outside of design, my client offers a fantastic, supportive environment too. They have an open-plan office, are extremely collaborative, do a range of different social activities and offer flexible working too with other!
All in all, if you are a fantastic Senior Designer who loves seeing projects on a journey right through to fruition then this could be the role for you!
- Previous corporate experience working in-house or experience dealing with corporate clients
- A strong portfolio with a varied range of samples both print and digital as well as PowerPoint
- Previous client facing experience
- Experience mentoring or managing more junior designers
- A collaborative, open-minded approach to briefs