Digital Marketing Specialist w/ Project Management and events exp.
12 month contract.
Can be based in London or Dublin
Day rate up to £200 per/day + benefits
Our client is looking for a motivated team player to work on one of the fastest-moving areas of business, its integrated communications and events team. They were recently ranked the world’s largest digital agency in the latest Ad Age Agency Report, for the third year in a row. They provide end-to-end digital customer experience services, including creative design, digital content, commerce, and marketing solutions.
They are looking for a Digital marketeer with analytics experience to join their Marketing & Communications team and help drive and lead the project management of two key workstreams. They are a leader in the creative and marketing industry; build relationships with key brand marketers; and drive sales and sustained revenue growth, aligned to the business strategy.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager for Europe & Latin America, you will help drive and deliver marketing campaigns on time and to budget, managing a diverse and geographically dispersed set of stakeholders, including: a roster of specialist agencies, geographical business leads and global and local marketing leadership and teams.
A strong project manager with event management experience, you will be at ease working within a busy and fast-paced environment, juggling multiple workstreams, managing timelines, budgets, stakeholders and third party suppliers.
Strong project management skills are a must, along with proven event management skills – ideally of big, complex and multi-layered global events. You will have proven stakeholder management skills - at all levels and ideally across geographies. You must also have strong budget management skills.
You will also be a self-starter, problem-solver, highly organized, with the ability to maintain a strategic perspective even under pressure, and to flex from executing organizational administrative duties up to a robust degree of strategic understanding.
Role Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail is essential.
• Event management experience is essential.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle project workstreams simultaneously.
• Relationship building skills and experience of managing complex multiple stakeholders.
• Experience of project managing and executing complex events, including managing event logistics.
• Understanding of most elements of relationship marketing and communications, including strategy, content, digital, social and event marketing.
• Experience of supervising support staff, contractors and managing third-party suppliers and agencies.
• Sound understanding of analytics packages, social management systems, and CRM systems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or other 4-year University Degree
Work experience: Marketing and events experience with strong emphasis in digital marketing and content; demonstrated ability in integrated marketing.
Work requirements: Ability to work collaboratively with global teams and work remotely and on own initiative, and in managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
General knowledge and skill requirements:
• Demonstrable marketing experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Event Experience
• Agency background PM welcomed.
• Broad overall business acumen.
• Multi-channel marketing experience, including event marketing and content production.
• Solid budget management and financial reporting skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment with people at all levels.
• Ability to influence all levels of leadership within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through strong executive-level presence.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs.
• Team player.
Full details of the role available on application. Unfortunately we are only able to contact those selected at shortlisting.