- Central London
- £34,000 - £42,000 (DOE)
- Start date:
- Jan 2020
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
As an Operations and Communications Associate, you're at the heart of the EMEA Ads Marketing team's business operations and internal communications, and the soul that keeps the team moving forward. You adapt quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support regional Marketing projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the good business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Synthesise key EMEA activities and highlights into updates to be included in regional and global internal-comms channels on a weekly basis.
- Act as the key point of contact for brand perceptions
- Devise and execute a comms plan to disseminate key findings and recommendations to key cross-functional and exec-level stakeholders.
- Track/manage team budget pipeline helping the team to mitigate under or overspend
- Work with Legal team to create Statement of Work (SOW) documents, and with Finance to raise Purchase Orders (POs) for projects originating within the EMEA Ads Marketing team.
- Lead on managing the coordination and comms of priority programs in the region, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead audience development for major events: liaise with internal stakeholders to understand who should be attending events, managing the invite process, communicating updates on progress to stakeholders and working with production teams to ensure a seamless customer experience to attendees.
- B.A. degree preferred
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills Ability to take complex topics and create compelling presentations for different audiences
- Fluent with basic excel/Google sheets skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, thriving in a rapid paced environment and managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience with basic corporate finance systems and processes (ideal)
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.