Assistant Product Manager
12 month contract.
To start ASAP
Based in Uxbridge
Our client is a well-established food and lifestyle company looking for an assistant product manager to join on a 12 month contract while they initiate some new business critical projects.
You will ideally have at least 2 years product / marketing experience and an understanding of new product launches and what goes on behind the scenes to ensure these are successful.
You will have in depth knowledge of brand management/new product development and be comfortable working on multiple projects and markets. Ideally, you will have worked in matrix organizations across multiple functions.
Marketing graduate with European experience, preferably in nutrition supplements, ingredients or foodstuff with passion for food products and interested in Sports & fitness:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent marketing qualification or industry experience;
- European languages will be preferable but not a must;
- Background and relevant experience in Product Management, preferably gained within a Pan European environment;
- Knowledge in supply chain, pricing, forecasting, packaging;
- Strong project management skills and flexible attitude;
- Proactive, positive thinker, and goal oriented;
- Good communicator at all levels;
- Must be computer literature and numerate;
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- Flexible to travel demands when required;
- Strong customer service and results orientation;
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- Ability to function as an effective team member;
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves;
- Good insight and the ability to transfer this into soundly thought out marketing strategy;
- Sound commercial awareness and good analytical skills;
- A flair and interest in innovation;
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, flexible and strongly goal oriented.
**Due to the high number of applicants, we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting**