- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: up to £65k pro-rata on PAYE + Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 12 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Insights Analyst with deep expertise in data analytics, modeling, and research; proven ability to conduct brand monitoring, clickstream analytics, predictive modeling, and data visualization.
The ideal Specialist will be responsible for conducting their own research methodology and design, synthesizing insights to drive actionable recommendations, and building compelling consulting-style analysis and executive review decks.
Your insights will influence retail marketing strategy, creative, and messaging.
As the EMEA Consumer Insights Lead, you will be a part of the global Research, Analytics and Insights team (“RAI”).
The global RAI team is based in Mountain View, California, and you will work closely with that team to ensure consistent methodologies; you will reside with the EMEA retail marketing team and work out of the London office.
The RAI team is responsible for analyzing and understanding the impact of Retail marketing efforts and influencing future Retail strategy and design based on fact-based results.
You will collect consumer insights for EMEA via in-store consumer surveys, qualitative shop-along, online surveys, customer journey work, and more.
- Meet with internal and external clients in-region and on the global team, such as Go-to-Market and Country Marketing leads to understanding needs and scope research projects
- Drive in-store research in-region, such as intercept surveys and qualitative shop-alongs, through developing research briefs, setting project goals and learning objectives with internal stakeholders, working with retail partners to secure permissions, synthesizing insights, and developing final reports with external vendors
- Run sales uplift analyses to determine the incremental impact of retail marketing efforts on sales, and associated cost-efficiency
- Analyze the performance of in-store demos through leveraging raw data from demo devices to understand reach, most popular content, level of shopper engagement, and make recommendations on what works well and improvement opportunities
- Build and deliver compelling presentations to senior leaders (Director and VP level), which distill key insights as well as provide actionable recommendations to all our teams (global creative, global go to market, country, regional, etc)
- Influence country marketing trams to take actions based on analytics insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with the global analytics team to develop analytical approaches and tools for broader
- Retail Marketing problems and ensure consistency in methodologies and deliverables
- 5+ years of experience in Market Research or consulting
- BA/BS degree with a strong analytical focus (STEM or quantitative social sciences) or behavioral psychology focus
- Proficient in Google docs, sheets, slides (relevant Microsoft experience will suffice)
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data, building models, running scenarios or sensitivities, and summarizing key takeaways and insights
- Deep expertise in data analytics, modeling, and research; proven ability to conduct brand monitoring, clickstream analytics, predictive modeling and data visualization
- Highly attuned communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally and drive action with other teams not directly under your control
- Experience working in retail/ consumer goods, or consumer electronics/mobile
- Experience planning for and managing large-scale, interrelated, complex projects, and coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional team members to deliver quality results
- Executive presence to actively manage and run cross-functional meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Multi-National Technology giant.