- £68K - £80K DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 11 months
Job Title: Functional Learning Specialist, International Recruiting
Our client's Recruiting Programs and Operations (POP) team partners with Recruiting leaders globally. Designing inclusive top-of-funnel talent attraction strategies and programs, developing trainings to enhance their teams' skills, create best-in-class interview experiences, and build tools/processes that streamline and innovate their work. Your work on the POP team will play a crucial role in helping Recruiting teams hire the world's best builders
The EMEA Recruiting Learning and Development Team is an integral team within POP and is looking to expand in EMEA.
They are looking for an experienced learning professional with extensive program or project management experience. This role will be responsible for the creation of Functional specific learning initiatives, the development of a roadmap that addresses the most impactful learning needs, with a focus on the greater good of Recruiting and the business.
This team is responsible for solving the most important performance gaps, bringing back impactful insights, and pushing forward the direction of the Recruiting Learning and Development team, by working and collaborating as partners who understand, plan, customize, and deliver.
- Partner with functionally aligned leadership and stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and strategy of that functional area and translate them into related performance gaps and learning needs
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership and cross-functional teams to understand Recruiting's short and long-term strategies and translate them into learning needs
- Provide sufficient data and supporting documentation in order for informed cross-functional area prioritization activities to take place
- Participate in cross-pillar prioritization activities aimed at identifying those learning interventions that will have the most impact on the Recruiting organization
- Leverage tools and repeatable process to carry out learning needs analysis activities
- Project manage cross-pillar learning projects – from ideation through design, delivery and measurement
- Drive adoption of learning interventions within functional areas throughout EMEA.
- Participate in measurement activities aimed at understanding the impact of learning interventions
- Contribute to measurement reports that are shared with Recruiting leadership on a quarterly basis
- Drive continuous improvement into existing Recruiting Learning processes and learning interventions
- 7+ years of experience in a Learning project design, development, or management role
- 7+ years client management experience
- 6+ years internal or external consulting experience
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences while engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience juggling multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Experience in building relationships and collaboration within a global, cross-functional theam in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.