- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: up to £38 p.h (79k p.a. pro-rata) on PAYE
- Perks: 33 days holiday (pro-rata) + meals, Gym, and other perks
- Duration: 11 - months temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
We’re looking for a mixed-methods UX Researcher who enjoys exploring complex problem spaces inside our client's Infrastructure teams.
The ideal Specialist will be researching products in collaboration with Engineering and Productivity teams, to work on the next generation of internal collaboration and video conferencing products.
All teams rely on this Infrastructure to collaborate in real-time, across sites, offices and different time-zones.
As the first researcher inside Infra in London you will be primarily owning research vertical, as well as conducting cross-cutting UX research that affect all of our client's products.
Your work will be primarily on the formative side of things as we start to define UXR for DevInfra.
Since this is a new UXR team, you will work closely with product design and have a lot of autonomy to determine what studies to work on and to define research direction.
This role could be an opportunity to be an ambassador for UXR inside Infra in London.
- Conduct user interviews and surveys and analyze customer feedback
- Synthesize insights into actionable recommendations for Product Design to explore
- Enable product teams to make informed and research-driven decisions (tactical and strategic)
- Support in identifying learning goals and research methods
- Support product teams with tactical validation of current and future incremental implementations
- Identify strategic research topics inside product teams to drive the vision for long-term impact
- Communicate research findings in compelling and creative ways
- Collaborate with other research teams inside Infra and the wider organization
- B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in applied product research
- Excellent Strategy & Usability Research
- Excellent Statistical Analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Strong knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Track record of translating research into actionable design and product recommendations
- Track record of Translating and Navigating Product recommendations
- Hands-on Consumer Technology experience (Enterprise)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Social Media Technology giant.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!