Our client is a leading agency network who have an exciting opening for a UX Designer (Mid/Snr level) to join their growing team and work on some of the most exciting digital products on out there. You will be joining new and evolving team with lots of opportunity to grow your skills and portfolio on a varied products, projects and clients and lead projects and mentor others on the right brief. .
As an established UX designer you will have worked on a range of UX deliverables, across a range of digital channels from sites, apps, voice to touch screens and have a portfolio of case studies that detail your clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
You will be happy to work from research through design and be passionate to follow up your work by seeing the impact and results you bring both through anecdotal as well as formal scoring. This role will appeal to those who have solid experience working in an agency/consultancy space or lean/agile in house teams. It is highly varied working at either the high spec agency space or onsite with the client for part of the week. No two projects are the same so a real chance to stay on your toes.
You must be able to demonstrate and show examples of a range of UX deliverables and outputs including:
● A strong portfolio of beautiful and well thought out masterpieces that went live, that demonstrate your experience creating large-scale digital experiences,
digital products and possibly interfaces.
● Have a thorough understanding or experience in user research, from strategic research at the Discovery stage (i.e ethnography, diary studies, surveys, workshops etc.) through to testing at the Design phase (testing concepts, prototypes and built sites/apps).
● Have examples of well thought out and beautifully presented user journeys, experience maps and other UX deliverables.
● Show proficiency with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
● Have a full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems. And have examples to showcase this.
● Have great attention to detail, pride and passion of the work you do.
● Be a good communicator, and problem solver: written, verbal and graphical
● Be self-motivated as well as team orientated
● Demonstrate proficiency with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping
● Have confidence in their own intuition as well as the strength of data and research techniques to provide a solution
Based in their central London offices and with some requirement for UK travel to client sites.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to find a fun team to work with for 2020 apply today. The client has also added that at this stage there will be no extra 'task' stage so as to keep the interviews the focus and a tight time turn around.
Please apply with an up to date CV & portfolio of case studies.
We can only consider applications from those with the existing right to work in the UK