**Perks include paid holiday, paid overtime, free dining and annual bonus (if applicable)**
A large tech giant is looking for a Mid-Senior UX Researcher with experience working on Mobile devices, as you’ll be focusing on security and privacy for highly innovative Android products.
You’ll be the sole UX Researcher on the team, leading the research planning and collaborating with the UX and Products teams.
You’ll help to plan, execute and drive improvements to develop these highly innovative and user-friendly products, putting together written and visual reports.
Being a team player is key and you’ll be participating in product discussions as well as design reviews.
Key: Both Qualitative and Quantitative research experience is required for this role, with a focus on Qualitative.
Must have’s experience:
- Qualitative Research such as interviews & usability testing
- Lab Studies for user insight and field research
- Remote testing such as UserZoom, UserTesting, Validately
- Managing multiple projects at any given time
- Digital consumer facing products including Websites & Mobile devices
- Taking on board feedback and being able to challenge it when required
- Working in a fast paced environment
Please note that travel may be required.
Please can you apply with your:
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Salary expectations
- Experience working with Mobile Devices
**Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further details within 2-3 working days