- Central London
- £48.6k PAYE pro-rata + Bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 12 month
- Starting: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: £23.40 p.h. on PAYE (£48.6k) pro-rata plus Bonus
- Perks: 33 days holiday pro-rata + meals and more..
- Duration: 12 months FTC + extension
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Central London
Partner Marketing Manager - Global Tech Brand - 12month contract
Our client is a leading company within the Global Tech industry who is looking to recruit a Partner Marketing Manager within their Education Marketing Team.
They are looking an exceptional talent with strong project management and communication skills who can drive, scale & elevate our partner marketing efforts across the EMEA region.
- Executing co-marketing activities with key Education partners (OEMs, Distributors, Resellers, Technology and Development Partners).
- Working with directing with exsciting partners and coordinatiing any requirements.
- Setting joint targets and reporting standards with each partner to ensure leads through marketing efforts are captured and return on investment (from incentives, etc.) are measurable. Manage MDF budget for EMEA, to be aligned with EMEA marketing leads and sales strategy.
- Communicating with key partners to deepen relationship and commitment, while ensuring regular engagement and reporting.
- Training: Twice yearly marketing-related training for partners to reinforce product positioning, share GfE updates & provide with marketing PD-related training (i.e. events management)
- Some expectations of Travel will be required (possible 1 or 2 trips per quarter)
- At least 3-5 years marketing experience
- Solid experience managing projects effectively and successfully B2B and/or channel marketing
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience managing relationships with a range of technical and educational partners
- Knowledge of and passion for education industry and technology
- Desired Second EU Language
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please apply.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.