My client an education provider with lots of energy and enthusiasm for adult learning is looking for a Email Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a dedicated Email Marketing / CRM Executive. You will be responsible for our email marketing strategy and the use of our mailing lists and automated campaigns in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics-customised), bringing your experience and driving innovation. You will plan, create and analyse email marketing activity, manage our marketing lists database including GDPR compliant permissioning with full support from the wider marketing, recruitment and admissions team.
The Email Marketing / CRM Executive has responsibility for all day-to-day CRM and email activities, ensuring a strong campaign strategy with a focus on delivering engaging content to members. We’re looking for a superstar to join our team, who excels at technical delivery and creative execution of campaigns.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the college's email campaigns and communications through email marketing
• Delivery of all CRM activity for the college – including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
• Analysis of email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
• Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise conversions
• Carry out segmentation of the database and implement remarketing strategies to ensure campaigns are effectively for targeted marketing activities
• A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
• MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns
• Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
• Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
• Working closely with the Recruitment, Admissions and Marketing Team to develop a clear Email/CRM strategy
• Use email marketing as a way to increase value to prospects, applicants, stakeholders, alumni etc
• Create informative and educational content journeys to help prospective customers make an informed decision on joining the organisation
• Get hands dirty with data, working on improving segmenting, personalisation and recommendation for users
• Optimise engagement metrics in email activity
• Ensure consistency in design, tone of voice and message in all email communications
• Run on-going tests to optimise all aspects of the channel.
• Working alongside marketing team to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials
• Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging enquirer conversion, customer retention and customer loyalty
• Develop the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
• Student journey mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
• Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
• Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach
• Work on other CRM and email campaigns of the wider group as required
Skills and experience required:
• The ideal candidate for this role with be a technically minded, data savvy digital marketer, with experience in customer centric CRM and Email marketing.
• Able to focus on the user experience, while achieving business goals.
• Confident analysing performance in spreadsheets, Google Analytics and Email marketing platforms (experience of ClickDimensions is a bonus).
• A strong understanding of and experience using marketing automation, and connecting platforms using webhooks and tools such as Zapier.
• An eye for good design and ability to maintain consistency is important.
• Confident running an email campaign from end to end - from idea, to technical creation, segmenting, delivery, and analysis of results.
• Up for the challenge of owning a channel in an exciting, growing business and being responsible for achieving targets.
• A natural collaborator, open to sharing input and ideas with the dynamic team around them.
• A positive, friendly approach to fit in with the and wider team.
• Circa 2 years experience in a CRM / email marketing role with a large percentage covering email marketing on ClickDimensions or DotMailer connected with Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience of hands-on email campaign management, implementation and optimisation with ROI targets
• Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
• Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
• Good technical skills in HTML required
• Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems preferred
• Experience working with email service providers (ClickDimensions / DotMailer)
• Excellent awareness of other digital marketing channels
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.