- Central London
- £34K - £42K (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 months (potential to extend)
Role: Recruiter, Software Engineers
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Focus: SWE Hiring for the Warsaw market - Fluency in English and ideally Russian and or Polish in addition to this - (please note this is not a must have)
As a member of this world-class recruiting team you will be responsible finding unique candidates and guiding them through the hiring process.
You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Experience in building strong customer relationships and acting as a true consultant and adviser to business leaders on recruitment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills. 2+ years experience;
- Creative hiring experience
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when dealing with ambiguous and complex situations, and to influence and consult diplomatically with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully; experience hiring software engineers
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.